More About the Girls

Thursday, September 22, 2011

{{BlogHer Day Continued}}

Alright, here is the continued post about our crazy-informative first day at The Creative Connection with sponsor BlogHer...

At dinner that night, we sat down to another beautiful tablescape & our SWAG BAGS from all the sponsors at TCC...

An adorable "Aspire" necklace from The Vintage Pearl
Christie & I checking out our bags...Amy was a little more restrained than us, so I didn't get a photo of her here.
{{Here's a little pic from when I got back to my room later & REALLY checked it all out! Thanks to all the generous TCC sponsors for such wonderful goodies!}}
THE Bag - the same one as last year that I just LOVE!!
Now, it's time for the keynote speakers, Cristina Farrare & Holly Becker...
Cristina Ferrare, Cristina Cooks

Later that first evening we heard from the beautiful Cristina Ferrare (read about her here) & Holly Becker (her bio here) & I snapped these photos during their talks. They both had inspiring stories to tell, but totally different in how they came about their success. Cristina had been in & out of the modeling, acting & television world for years before becoming a published author & now a host on Oprah's Web network!

Holly Becker, Decor8
Whereas, Holly Becker found her fame by writing a blog about her passion for decorating that soon went viral with 45,000 subscribers!! Now, she too is a published author & columnist. Even if your goal isn't to be published, you can learn so much from these women.

Afterwards, Christie & I were able to meet them & get our photos taken with them!
Cristina & Christie
Me & Becky Higgins
Becky Higgins & Christie
Me & Jo!!
Christie & Jo

And, the only man to be featured (so far) in Where Women Create, Tim Holtz. He hopped up on stage to share a few words of wisdom that night as well. (He was in town for the big ScrapFest at the Mall of America.)
my "drive by" pict earlier in the day!

Isn't he just adorable?!
Christie, Tim & me
I went to bed that night with my head just swimming with ideas & things to be done!
I was really glad that the next day would be more about creating while the ideas took shape subliminally in my head!
See you tomorrow...


No comments: