More About the Girls

Friday, November 18, 2011

A Joyful Canvas

Ok, here's the other reverse canvas I just finished. 
What do you think?


I had a good time going through my stash of vintage ephemera to build up the dimension on this one! The Santa image is attached with photo corners, so the buyer can replace it with a family photo if they wanted. I might just have to make a few more of these reverse canvases cuz they're so much fun!!! {A tad smaller though! This one is 16x20 like the Noel canvas! Sure hope they sell locally, cuz I'd hate to figure out how to ship these on Etsy!}

That's it!
This will probably be my last post until after the show on Saturday & I can't guarantee that I will post until early next week, but I will try!

Again, we really hope to see some of you locals there! It's our first one & probably a trial-run for future shows! So come tell us what you think!!
We found out that we will be in the left-hand corner as you enter the room at Castle View High. {Hope it's a good spot!}
There appears to be over 40 vendors!! Yeah!!

Here's the scoop again!
Holiday Craft Bazaar @
Castle View High School
5254 North Meadows Drive, Castle Rock, CO 80109
Saturday, 11/19 from 10am-2pm
Benefiting the Booster Club
Door prizes, food & holiday gifts to be had by all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky
Love your creations and I know all those who attend the show will too.
Thinking of you and "seeing" great success! Keep us posted.....hugs...Debbie