More About the Girls

Thursday, November 17, 2011

In the home stretch now...

Only one day left now before our first craft show!
We were busy today pricing - such a hard thing to do because you want things to sell, but you don't want to give them away!! 
{Any secrets on to how to make that part easier you want to share??}

I have to say, I am pretty proud of the three of us! We have definitely grown in our crafting abilities over the years since we were at The Barn. We've made some beautiful & creative things for the show, if I don't mind saying so myself!! I sure hope some of you will stop by, introduce yourself & have a look around!

As promised, here are some more pics of my contribution to our little fair...hopefully I haven't already shared them with you!

An altered domino book in a Paris Theme, of course!!
And a Santa one..
The front of the little accordian book has Santa's from a Tim Holtz paper pad with the New York Times editorial "Yes, Virginia" paraphrased on the back.
I think I may have already shared these Christmas Fairies with you...but you know you LOVE them as much as me!
This last one's my favorite! I worked really hard on those wings & I really think they make it so original!
AND, I think I already showed you these two as well, but just in case you missed them, here they are again!

I have another canvas I finished last night but I haven't photographed it yet. I promise to get it up here tomorrow morning for one final peek at some of the new stuff we will have at the show this Saturday!
Off to kiss the kiddo g'night & do a little more work before bedtime!
TTFN!


2 comments:

Stacey said...

Love all the pieces on here, Becky (and Kim and Reba too!) Your reverse canvas is AWESOME! I struggle with pricing too, girl. Put your time and talents in there with the price...cuz you have great talent!!
See ya Saturday...

Lynn Stevens said...

WOW Becky your on a roll! So many fabulous pieces. The domino books are a fav of mine. those altered trays are just darling and Love your collage Santa canvas. I hope you have a sell out at the show!
hugs Lynn