More About the Girls

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Finally! More Project Picts! {{HEAVY!}}

Finally! I have a second {only one!} to post all these photos of the projects we have all created for the Holiday Craft Fair THIS Saturday (11/19)!!
These are just the main photo of each project {I have better close-ups & details of inside phrases for cards too, but didn't think you needed all that today!}

With no further ado...
Mom's creations
A Set of Quirky Animal Cards with fun sayings inside!




A set of Cards featuring a Tricycle!
A set of Beautiful Christmas Cards with Reindeer's!
A Set of beautiful cards with Fashionistas on kraft cardstock!
AND...wait for it..........................

Mom had out done herself with a smattering of bags & totes!
Here are the 2 she had ready for me to photograph:
Isn't this GORGEOUS!!
 
She has 3-4 more that are even CUTER!!!!

I have to run Maggie to school & then I am off to ArT GrOuP to play with Barbies! {HA! You're gonna love that post!!}

I promise to get Kim's stuff up later today or in the morning!
TTFN!



No comments: