More About the Girls

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Have you heard of Whippy Cake?

Have you heard of Whippy Cake? It's not something to eat...it's this amazing collection of hair & clothing flower accessories all handmade by this ADORABLE girl named Becki Crosby (& her team)!
This is her...
Becki Crosby
I met her briefly at The Creative Connection & wished I could have her style! Of course, her style included her FAB flowers that she so cleverly added velcro to so that you can attach them to her headbands as well as a clip to place in your hair or onto clothing!! 
BTW, SHE'S GIVING AWAY A $100 GC NEXT WEEK TO CELEBRATE THE NEW LINE!
Here are just a couple from the NEW Rococo Collection:
The Moth Ball

The Hun Bun
There's so much more, but those 2 are my favorites!
I bought these at TCC:
Preppy
Spectator
They are just adorable & very versatile! You have to check them ALL out!

That's it for now!
I'll try to pop in later & show you some more of what I've been working on for the show in November. I have so many ideas floating around in my head that I can't sleep anymore!!
TTFN!

No comments: