More About the Girls

Thursday, September 6, 2012

An Etsy Shop Update...SALE!!!

Just a quick little note to tell you about a SALE going on
in our Etsy shop until OCT. 31st!
ALL Halloween items in our shop will have FREE SHIPPING through 10/31/12!
**That's a pretty awesome deal for these larger scrapbooks!!!**




You'll find these fabulous items HERE, along with some cards just for Halloween!

Also, just had to share that my little French-themed Domino book sold yesterday! 
YAHOOO!!!
I hope the new owner love is as much as I do!!
Have a wonderful Thursday!
Cheers!
 

2 comments:

trisha too said...

CUTE stuff, Becky! I'm not surprised that gorgeous domino book sold!

Hey, thank you for taking the time to comment on my latest column at Unruly Paper Arts, I appreciate it!

:)

trisha too said...

Well Becky, you're so busy out commenting on my blog (**ha!**) that you haven't had time to post on your own! Hopefully you've just been super busy filling etsy orders . . .

ANWYAY, thank you for stopping by to comment on my quilted inchie, I truly do appreciate it!

:)