More About the Girls

Saturday, July 11, 2009

New Albums in the Works...

We Scrap-a-Teeny Girls are finally hard at work on some new stuff!

Mom is working on a fabulous vintage-style Family Heritage album that you are going to want!

Kim & I got together this week & decided to work on a few ideas.
We both have gotten the itch to work on some travel albums.

Kims is a little more of a general "Family Trip" travel book, where as the one I am working on is specifically a "Road Trip" album! I was inspired after recently driving from California to Colorado with her a few weeks ago when her hubby picked up his VW Vanogan & needed a 3rd driver for the trip back home!
(Above: My brother-in-law's new pride & joy popped for show!
Below: driving back we saw this old VW being towed east & couldn't resist the photo op!)

We had a blast listening to all the old 80's tunes on my iPod & reminiscing about old times together! Road trips can be so much fun & I figured that everyone's taken one at some point in their lives & needs to record those memories somewhere!
Here's a sneak peak of the one I've started...



Here's just a sneak peak of what I am working on right now for The Scrap-a-Teeny Girls! The album pages alternate between chipboard & acrylic & have all sorts of road trip ephemera. I am hoping to have it done by the end of the weekend & up on Etsy next week!

Kim & I also discussed trying to find a local venue to show our work & may have a few options. So keep watching to see what happens next!

No comments: