More About the Girls

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Class Sneak & New Treasures!


We were busy re-arranging at the Barn today...totally switched things up & I think the shop looks fabulous!




We added a few new treasures! You MUST come in & see for yourself!!! The picts do not do them justice!









So, here's what you've all been waiting for, right? Of course you have!
A little sneak peak at the paper-bag album for our first class in November!
We hope this little snippet will entice some of you to sign-up at The Barn!
Hurry though, space is limited & it's only $15!

(Cover & one inside layout)

Class Info:

Saturday, November 7th & 21st
11-1 @ The Barn
303-814-0066 to sign-up or
Come in to see the class sample & sign-up in person!
(the sample will be in our space on Thursday, 10/22)

AND we hope to have our first kit in the store by the big Halloween Open House!!
(10/31 10-2)

Mom & I will be working on Thursday, 10/22 & would love for you to stop by
& introduce yourselves!




3 comments:

Becky Voth said...

Ok, going to apologize right now for the layout on this post! I don't know what the deal is, but when I am editing/previewing my posts, I get a totally different image than what is being posted! Grrrr! Hopefully you all get the gist!

Noelle Reese said...

FANTASTIC! I can't wait to come see it!

Rachel Carlson said...

it's looking good ladies. cheers to you!