More About the Girls

Friday, February 3, 2012

My 1st Kit for Altered Pages is Up!

My very first kit that I designed for Altered Pages is up & for sale on the website!!
In this kit, you'll get collage images, wire, base, wooden spool, beads, ribbon, tag, decor papers and text page (variety differs from photo). In addition, I wrote up some detailed instructions WITH photos on how to make your own!!


AP has some wonderful images to play with as well as tools, supplies, paper & MORE kits from some very talented designers!!! Check it out!!!

On another note, I am snowed-in today! Kinda nice, but I have been house-bound for 2 days now because Maggie's been home sick (OF COURSE she's FINE today!!).
So, I'm getting a little wiggy!! I hope to get off the computer soon & do some more crafting today!
 And this was at 8 am this morning! It's STILL snowing...
Yesterday, I photographed a canvas I did for AP & it will post tomorrow on my blog as well as theirs (HERE - not LIVE until the morning of 2/4).
I also finished a couple of Valentine Bingo Cards for one of the AP swaps going on right now...
(Using an image from the "Be My Valentine" collage sheet)
(Using a BINGO card image as well as one from "My Sweet Valentine")
These swaps are so FUN!! You get to make some wonderful art & share it by mailing it to a "partner" or two. And at some point, you receive some beautiful art in return!! 
This is only the 2nd one I have participated in, but I signed up for the Altered Box swap too! It has a cool Chinese New Year - Year of the Dragon theme!!! You can check out the Yahoo group here to join in on the fun!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

littlethings1 said...

Your kit is ADORABLE ! And your Bingo Swap cards are fabulous .. your lucky swap partner ! Hope you stay safe & warm in the storm !
Eunice

Tolegranny said...

It is all wonderful. The kit is so different.

Anonymous said...

That looks like a fantasitc kit! Well done :)