More About the Girls

Thursday, March 3, 2011

File Folder Mini-Album - Tags

If you are joining us from the Die Cut Diva blog, then you have already seen the majority of this project & will find more images of the simple tags I added to the file folder pockets below. 

But if you are just visiting us today & you want to see more of this fun little album, please click here first to be re-directed to the Die Cut Diva blog post.

Here are the Tag Sets...Really quite simple with room for fun photos & journaling on the back (blank):
Set 1
We are always calling Maggie "Smarty Pants!"
I figured I would find a photo of both Nick & I to put on this one.
Set 2
I have any number of silly pix to go here!
Set 3
I can't wait to go through the THOUSANDS of pix I have of our daughter & add them to these tags!!

Thanks for lookin' & hope to see you soon!

No comments: