More About the Girls

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Time to Soar

I don't know what happened, but I forgot to cross-post this little box I made for my niece with an adorable Popcorn Box from Creative Cuts & More...

I started by tracing the box onto a cute piece of patterned paper from K& Co & instead of folding the paper around the box, I tore along the fold lines & sanded the edges a little more. I adhered all the paper & assembled the box with Killer Red Tacky Tape.
(back)
Next I stamped this great Shabby Green Door Hot Air Balloon stamp, embossed it & colored it in. I popped it on the front of the box & added the clock (Teresa Collins Stamp) & title.
On the inside, I filled the box with quotes to inspire & make my niece smile as she begins a new life with her dad & stepmom in Chicago this fall.

We are having lots of fun working with all the dies from Creative Cuts & More & have about 5 or 6 projects in the works for September! So keep checking back with us!
Cheers!!

No comments: