More About the Girls

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

We've been spotted!

It's already been an interesting week for us & it's only half over!

Things might be looking up for us on Etsy!!
After a couple of small sales there, we have had our first pre-made scrapbook sale online (through Etsy)!!  
Wahhooooo!
That's right! Someone fell in love with our Vintage Style Hawaiian scrapbook & had to have it for her friend getting married in Maui! So, that beloved book will be on its way with her to Maui in a few short days! Jealous? I am! I'd sure like to be on my way to Maui!! I wonder if we should have offered "personal delivery service" on this one! LOL!!

In addition to some nice movement in the shop, we've also been commissioned to do some mini-album work for a local company, Creative Cuts & More. It's a small company offering hundreds of die-cut shapes & albums to order! They are re-launching their website soon (the above link is the old site, but still functional) & asked us to participate in all the fun! Even though we are creating these albums for our personal use, it might spark some interest in us (and you) to pick up an album or two for future projects! So, be on the look-out here & on their blog The Die-Cut-Diva for our completed samples!

And just when we thought things couldn't get any better, we've been spotted by a fellow crafter on Etsy! The shop-owner of ScrapMetal was kind enough to mention us on her blog after stumbling upon our shop today! So, now we are returning the favor!

She makes some really interesting & pretty, what I would call "assemblage" jewellery, as well as dabbles in the digital scrapbooking world!
Check out her shop on Etsy when you get a chance!

That's about it for now.
Mom has made this really adorable PROM book that I am hoping to get photographed tomorrow & up on Etsy! Plus we have some fun acrylic stamps that I intend to put up as well!
Keep watching!
You'll never know what we're up to unless you visit often!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just received the travel journal I ordered from your Etsy shop and I couldn't be more thrilled with it! I can't quit flipping through it, it seems so complete and detailed even without pictures! Your packaging was so nice and the journal itself is already a treasure. I can't wait to fill it with pictures of our upcoming vacation! Thank you so much for this little piece of art! I don't know how you managed to part with it, but I'm so glad you did. :)