More About the Girls

Friday, January 8, 2010

Slowly, but Surely!

We're slowly getting things back on track around here!

Kim has been busy sorting through our goods left over from the shop at The Barn & I have been going through photos of some of those items to list on Etsy. It's a slow process since a lot of the photos I took were just little sneak peaks to entice our readers into the shop or for a class & not really worthy of sales photos for Etsy. But I have gotten a few things up so check it out @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/thescrapateenygirls. This is a little Vintage-style Christmas mini-album I just listed... 


Mostly, I have been uncovering my desk & sewing table from the various mess that was dumped in my studio during the mad rush of the last 3 months! But I am finally seeing the light & should be ready to create some new products for the shop starting next week!

Off to finish up the studio!
Happy Friday!

No comments: