More About the Girls

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's ALL Good!




Well, I said we've been busy & boy have we ever!!!

We are super excited to announce that The Scrap-a-Teeny Girls have their very own shop! Well, sort-of! We have opted for a FABULOUS space in The Barn in Castle Rock!

So we've been frantically working on some new merchandise to fill in our space by October 1st! Ugh! It's been craft, craft, craft! Our poor family & friends have all been neglected these past few weeks! And I know I won't be qualifying for the Domestic Goddess awards anytime soon since I have become well aquainted with the dust-bunnies around here & am a little reluctant to see them go! My poor stove thinks I have forsaken it for the micro these days. Oh well! Things shall return to normal one of these days!

One of the things we are most excited about at The Barn, is that we will be offering classes! We have enough space to offer intimate classes or make-n-takes in our shop. But the best part is that the proprietor wants to promote us & offer classes on the main level too! Simply fantastic!

We've already got an idea or two for the first couple of events - one of them being our "Space Warming" party on Halloween from 10-2! We're going to have a make-n-take as well as a drawing for a fabulous stamp from Unity Stamps! We can't wait!

So, I am off to bed...I know that my partners (a.k.a. mom & Kim are already asleep), but I just had to finish this adorable paperbag album before I went to bed! I will probably be dreaming of skeletons now! Nighty-night!