More About the Girls

Sunday, January 30, 2011

We Were Guest Bloggers today!


Just a quick little shout out to our friend Rachel Carlson for asking us to guest blog for her while she's working her arse off in California at the CHA show!!
Thanks for thinking of us Rach!

I had hoped to have time to post something new & great, but my little one has been down with a terrible fever all weekend & I haven't stepped foot in my studio for days!

We have posted 2 new Valentine/Love themed Mixed Media kits in our ETSY store! Check them out HERE!
Love Potion #9

Stuck on You
 I hope to post some more personal work here soon as well as over on my own blog real soon too! I did this great project for my mom's recent b-day...
Vintage Sewing Shadow Box
Kim & I will have a couple of posts coming up for one of the design teams we're on - Creative Cuts & More, so be sure to check back this week! And for the Hop on 2/16 where we'll be showcasing "movement cards!"

Thanks for stopping by!
 - Becky

No comments: