More About the Girls

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

So much going on!

In addition to the Altered Pages Fall/Halloween Blog Hop coming up this Friday...
here
We are also having our second challenge on the blog starting Monday, 10/8!
This time we are all about the PiNk since October IS Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
Be sure to check in on the Challenge Blog to see what we've created to inspire you to join in on the fun!!!
AND to further entice you, Jean is offering a great PINK PRIZE PACK for challenge participants!!!
On a personal note, obviously, I am busy working on projects for hops, challenges, kits & some fun things in between.
One of those fun things is traveling on Friday, 10/12 to Seaside, Oregon to take a one day workshop with Alisa Burke, called "Larger Than Life!" I am so excited to take this class from her...I have been a longtime admirer of her work & can't wait to meet her & learn form her!
details HERE
On top of taking this wonderful class in the AMAZINGLY beautiful town of Seaside in the Pacific NW...I also get to see my gal-pal Rachel Carlson!!
She's gonna pick me up & spend the entire weekend with me in Seaside & then a day in Portland too! YAY!! I can't wait for her to show me around, hang at Canon Beach with her & just catch-up on some much needed girl time!!! She's such an amazing woman - spiritually & creatively! She's even an extra on GRIMM from last season & this season too! How cool is she?!?!
I know that she will make the trip just THAT much better!
I can't wait to share my trip with you all!
That's it for tonight...been staying up to late the past few nights & I'm gonna finish watching Parenthood & tuck myself in for the night!
Cheers!

No comments: